All Articles Tagged "Death of a Mermaid"
According to rumors, Swizz might be trying to get that old thing back in the form of his ex-wife, Mashonda. News that Swizz Beatz might be creeping isn’t earth-shattering, considering his past, but the fact that the side piece might be the very woman he cheated on with Alicia Keys before they married is a tad Surprising.
All Hip Hop says an insider has informed them that “although Alicia is very accommodating, Swizz is allegedly a notorious cheater and ‘just can’t help himself.’” No shock there.
But, before you go calling Mashonda a fool in love, the mother of Swizz Beatz’ son who divorced him in 2010 after overlooking numerous infidelities, including two children with other women during their marriage, might just have something up her sleeve. According to their sources, Mashonda considers this the “ultimate payback” for Alicia and Swizz dating while they were still married.
“The source tells us that in the end, Mashonda is ‘going to stick it to both of them’ and is carefully documenting every encounter with Swizz to go into her upcoming memoir/tell-all book entitled Death of a Mermaid.”
Now that ish would be cray. The tell-all industry is a hot one and the public would be all too ready to remind Alicia that how you get ‘em is how you lose ‘em. For the sake of all parties involved though, especially the children, I hope this isn’t true.
What do you think? Could Mashonda be sleeping with Swizz to get revenge on Alicia Keys?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- When Tweeting Goes Wrong: 6 Celebrity Scuffles & Screw Ups On Twitter
- Are You In Love With Being In Love? Reasons Why Being A Romantic Can Ruin You
- Star Wars: The Best Of Celebrity Feuds
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Man (Extended Cut)
- Check Your Child: 8 Tips For Keeping Your Daughter Off The Pole
- Don’t Text Your Ex! Thing To Tell Yourself Before Picking Up The Phone
- Take It To The Floor: Maxi Dresses That Will Sweep You Into Spring
- Give & Take: Signs That You Are Too Much Of A Giver