All Articles Tagged "damion young"
Mariah Carey’s ex-boyfriend and former producer, Damion Young/Damizza, is writing a tell-all book about his relationship with the diva songbird, and judging by this quote alone, it doesn’t sound like he’ll be sharing too many positive memories: “Yes. Mariah and I dated. It was hell.”
According to Perez Hilton, Damizza’s purpose in writing the book is to come clean about his and Mariah’s relationship, J Lo stealing Mariah’s music through SONY, and Mariah using Facebook’s lawyers to serve him a confidentiality agreement. I’m thinking Damizza’s producer money dried up and bills are coming due. It’s bad enough when a woman writes a tell-all, but there’s something about a man who kisses and tells that’s extra slimy.
The book is set to come out Dec. 14. Will you pick up a copy?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Differences That Are Worth Overcoming, And Those Worth Being Stubborn About
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Breaking It Down: What Men Think of Things Women Do
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Best New Books by African American Authors
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Hot Business Looks on a Tiny Budget Through Thrifting!