All Articles Tagged "crowd"
I know people have been on the fence about this song, but since I first heard, “Think Like a Man,” I’ve actually thoroughly enjoyed it. Because of my random appreciation for it, I was excited to see these two talented folks perform it live. They appeared on the results show of “American Idol” last night and hit the stage in interesting fashions. They did a bit of dancing as they belted out the song from the upcoming film of the same name.The yodeling part at the beginning and end I can absolutely do without, as well as JHud’s hair choice, and maybe even Ne-Yo’s dancing…but I really do love their energy, their vocal prowess, and I’m glad to see Jennifer spicing up her music selection. Ballads are cool, but a track folks can two-step to is always nice as well. I’m pretty sure this song is going to be in my head for the rest of the morning…
Check out the video and let us know if they were killing it, or if they should go sit down somewhere.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera