All Articles Tagged "Crayola"
That’s my first thought when I peep this outfit Miss Keri baby wore to the 3rd Annual WEEN Awards in NYC last night. Not that Crayola is a bad thing, because color is fun, but there is just soooo much color in the mix with this look that hey, it had to be said. But let’s get on with it loves.
So the very pretty singer-songwriter arrived at the WEEN Awards in this tight rainbow-lific dress that showed off her shape and probably had the “mens” in the place staring. The dress, which was a moderately long for what looks like a freakum-ish dress, had a bondage wrap look over the chest, was sleeveless, and offered a keyhole peeka-a-boo slot in the front. The dress was bright with splashes of pink, blue, and red, and all the colors are accented by black stripes. She finished off her look with black pumps, a short, very fun and framing blonde bob with some large spherical earrings. Plus, the makeup is pretty polished and fab as well. So what do I think? I’ll be honest. For an awards ceremony, I can’t really say this dress is all that appropriate. It’s literally a party dress to “do it, to it” on the dance floor. While I would never want to show up at an awards with my mom dressed like that, I can’t play her, she looks great. This look would win high marks with me if the stripes weren’t on the dress, but I’ll give it a pass because it’s fun. I don’t say “STOP” it, but I “sholl” wouldn’t steal it either…
What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Ready For A Ring? Find Out What Men Look for When Choosing A Wife
- The Future of Famous: Cute Kids Of Our Favorite Celebrities
- The Jingling Baby: Bold and Fashionable Bracelets
- Husband Hunting? 10 Traits To Look For In A Spouse
- Does Your Relationship Need a Refresh
- She Get It From Her Mama! Mother & Daughter Stars We Love
- Hair Drama: What Not to Do When You Decide to Weave it Up