All Articles Tagged "Corde Broadus"
Cheese! With big papa Snoop missing from this cute family photo, Corde, momma Shante, Cordell, and little Miss Cori put on their Kool-Aid smiles for an exclusive Broadus pic. Everyone looks cute, even though it would have been nice if Corde would have at least thrown on a shirt, but hey, whatever works!
Speaking of family photos, our girl Brandy, aka, B-Rocka, 33, took a very cute photo with her 10-year-old daughter, Sy’rai Smith. Taking from her mom’s fashion sense, Sy’rai rocked braids, including some adorable pink and white extensions we’re digging.
It’s fall, ya’ll! So with that, everybody is hitting the pumpkin patches and trying out the hay rides again, including Christina Milian and her little lady, Violet. The cutie patootie in her colorful floral dress and braided coily curls posed on top of a pumpkin and cheesed it up for the camera. Milian captioned the photo, “A pumpkin for my little pumpkin!”
And who needs models when you can get your kids to be in your ads? Diddy got his son Christian, his other “son” Quincy (Kim Porter and Al B Sure’s son), and model Tyson Beckford’s son, Jordan Beckford, to pose for the new fall Sean John ad. Aren’t they fresh?
And guess who just turned 8? The son of Lebron James, Lebron James Jr! Savannah Brinson posted this picture via Instagram of her son over the years. As she said in the caption, “Happy 8th Bday Jr! Wow time is flying by.” Doesn’t it always?
And here’s an up-to-date photo of “Jr.” hanging out at dinner with his family. Sounds like dad is proud: “Happy Bday again to my 8 year old young man Bronny. Love u son!!”
Adorable-ness all around!
More on Madame Noire!
- Damn Mr. Right, I Need Mr. Right Now! 7 Signs You’re Too Thirsty For Someone To Put A Ring On It
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “Why Do Fools Fall In Love”
- When Girl Crushes Go Wrong: The Thirst Of Wanting To Fit In
- When Pretty Girls Wear The Wrong Make-Up! 10 Celebs Who Can’t Get Their Faces Right
- Where Are They Now? Contestants from “The White Rapper Show” & “Miss Rap Supreme”
- C’Mon Now: Black Celebrities That White Folks Mistake For One Another (But They DON’T Look Alike…)
- Cuz I Said So! Celebs We Don’t Like…Just Because We Don’t!
Another day, more cute kids to showcase! With the help of Black Celeb Kids, we’ve compiled photos of some cuties and their celeb parents.
Let’s get started with Chris Bosh! Despite what his ex and baby mother Allison Mathis says, Bosh wants folks to know that his kids are his number one priority and that he’s a good dad. While making his media rounds last week, the newly minted NBA champion shared his excitement over his new son, Jackson, and raising his little girl, Trinity (3). On “Live! With Kelly,” according to BCK, he said the following about baby Jackson showing up at the championship game and his daughter’s first championship parade:
“He was absolutely a good-luck charm. That was actually his first game. I knew I had to do something special because he was in the building. My daughter got to be in the parade. [She and Jackson] were both there, so it was great.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: Is It Okay To Judge Someone By Her Exes?
- “No Shame Day”: How I Relate To The Fight Against Mental Illness And The Stigma In The Black Community
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love Edition
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- And They Say Only Black Women are Bitter? Why Bitter Black Men Need To Have a Seat…Several
- One Piece of Advice? Be Done With Ambivalent Men and ‘Settle’ For The One Who Likes You
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Set It Off”