All Articles Tagged "colorful"
Colored denim has become a closet staple and with summer looming, NOW is the perfect time to embrace the trend. Whether you fancy pastel shades or neon hues, you’ll find a denim option that suits your colorful taste on our list. And no, we’re not just referring to jeans! Be prepared to color yourself inspired by denim pieces such as an edgy vest, adorable blouse, bright jacket and more!
Brandy looked stunning yesterday morning as she left the Good Morning America Studios and greeted fans in New York’s Times Square. She made sure to show off her new Celine bag as she walked out the door as well as her Christian Louboutin No. 299 Trash pumps from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
Earlier this year, Rocsi was spotted celebrating Estelle’s birthday in a pair of the pumps which she paired with a grey and black outfit.
For all the fab footwear photos, visit NecoleBitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women
Bracelets are having a huge moment right now. Over the summer, stacking multiple bracelets on one’s arm became this hip new trend. Bonus points were given if those bangles were made of various materials. Lots of gals oogled other women’s arm candy, but never tried the look themselves. Sound like you? Then take advantage of your second chance because ‘the art of stacking’ is here to stay. Not your style? That’s totally fine. Regardless if you embrace wearing loads of bracelets or prefer to only rock one or two, we’ve got some adorable options for your viewing pleasure! Brace yo’ self, fashionistas! You’re about to make a statement…
Looking for an over-the-top collection featuring vibrant colors and loads of glamour for your closet? Yeah? Us too! New York City was the perfect place to find it on Tuesday, Nov. 8, as Versace for H&M made its runway debut. Designed by the Italian fashion house’s head honcho, Donatella Versace, the highly anticipated collection featured a multitude of looks including metallic dresses, neon suits and wild prints.
Celebrities and fashion movers and shakers filed into Pier 57, renamed ‘Versace for H&M Hall on the Hudson’ for the event, to view the latest high-end designer and retail store collaboration. Big names like Oprah, Jennifer Hudson and Zoe Kravitz were all in attendance. After the models Sashay-ed Shante-d down the catwalk, Nicki Minaj and Prince performed. This leads us to believe that the afterparty was just as entertaining and as impressive as the designs.
Versace for H&M will be available in select stores November 19th. The price point ranges from $17.99 (for a pair of men’s zebra boxers) to $299.00 (the cost of several dresses).
View the video below (via State of Style Channel) featuring celebrity opinions, a bit of the runway show and the afterparty:
Will you be camping out at your local H&M to get a piece of the action? Are you feeling the clothes? Did they miss the mark on being “affordable”? Tell us about it in the comments!
More on Madame Noire!
- We Nailed It! 7 Hot Nail Colors of the Moment
- The 8 Freshest Fall Makeup Trends
- First Date Signs That A Man Will Be Controlling
- 7 Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
- Single, Looking and Don’t Know How To Cook? No Wonder You Don’t Have A Man
- Are You Jealous of Your Single Friends? It Happens…
- The Truth @bout Natural Hair With Anu: Weekly Q&A