All Articles Tagged "college girls"
By Kait Smith
College movies always make college girls look so debauched.
You know what I mean — casual sex, chicks kissing chicks, and, of course, that whole Girls Gone Wild thing. Typically we take these fictional portrayals of young adult women with grains of salt; sure, some may use college as a chance to explore, but not everyone thinks of college as one huge sex romp, right?
Right. HerCampus.com, an online community for college women, recently conducted a massive survey of more than 2,500 collegiate females between ages 17 and 23. They found that although these women are curious about their sexuality, they’re not exactly going out and getting laid every weekend.
Read some interesting stats about the ways of college women at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated? 10 Secret Lovers, Temporary Boos and Flings We Were Surprised By
- Let Me Get You Straight, Girl! Advice To The Real ‘Housewives’ Of Atlanta!
- When It Comes To Failed Marriages, Perhaps Expecting A Fairy Tale Is The Problem
- First Date, First Impression: Is It Really You?
- MN Exclusive: Jenifer Lewis On Her Favorite Role, Longevity & Playing The Momma
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
Baggy clothes, a bad boy attitude, and possibly a job that didn’t require the filing of taxes were the characteristics of some (not all) of the guys I dated years ago. In my defense, I was a young high school/college girl who didn’t fully understand that bad boys come with lots of unwanted trouble. Okay, well maybe I understood this, but I didn’t understand that this trouble would eventually become more of a headache than an admirable situation as I finally matured; and that bad boy image that was once highly desirable to me would soon seem ridiculous. While dating bad boys was a phase for me, it’s become a standard requirement for some women who won’t budge for the nice suit-and-tie guy who also happens to be a law abiding citizen.