All Articles Tagged "climax"
We know that women have to sometimes fake the Big O for a variety of reasons but did you know that men have to resort to faking it from time to time as well? Madame On The Street took this particular question about the climax strictly to the fellas. See what they had to say.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- I’ll Be Moving On: How I Stopped Ugly Crying And Reminiscing And Finally Got Over Him
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- What’s The Statute Of Limitations On Blaming Your Childhood For Your Actions As An Adult?
- Lessons From A Recovering Addict: How I Got Over My Past Loves
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
Ok, he didn’t say that exactly, but Drake did imply that he’s slept with a lot of women since he made his debut in the rap game—as evidenced by the countless video chicks he’s been linked to. And now Drizzy says he’s finally pumped the brakes on meaningless sex.
Drake covers the April issue of GQ magazine, which features the rapper in its first-ever style bible, and somehow the interview went from style to sex, with Drake saying this about his bed-hopping:
“There’s just a time where it was like, just getting *****. Where I was in that sort of ‘I’m young, I’m going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun.’ And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
“The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s like the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.”
Hmmm. We know Drake is always in his emotions, but it is a little refreshing to hear a rapper say he wants to do more than bag a different woman after every show. Of all the trends these guys set, let’s see if this one catches on.
Do you think Drake’s really done sleeping around or is he just saying what women want to hear?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady
- Where Has He Been?? Love Jones Creator Explains His Disappearance
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Would You Be Cool Not Being Claimed By Your Man?
- Leah Remini: Sharon Osbourne Had Holly & I Fired Because We Were ‘Ghetto’
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- 7 Dating Patterns Many Women Fall Into
For most women, a night of great sex is unforgettable. For a 54-year-old woman being studied by researchers at Georgetown University Hospital, one night of passion literally blew her mind, causing her to experience memory loss after having sex with her husband.
The woman went to Georgetown’s emergency department complaining that she couldn’t remember anything that happened 24 hours before climaxing. Doctors diagnosed her with transient global amnesia, a rare and sudden episode of memory loss.
Carol Lippa, MD, a Professor of Neurology at Drexel University Medical School, said “Transient global amnesia is caused by a scrambling of the memory circuits in the brain, often brought on by physical or emotional triggers.
“In post-coital cases, transient global amnesia may be related to changes in blood flow in the vessels that feed the brain’s memory formation areas — sort of a remote consequence of the altered blood flow that occurs during sex.”