All Articles Tagged "cheetah girls"
Although we’ve seen a lot of former 3LW members Naturi Naughton and Adrienne Bailey as of late, we haven’t heard as much from Kiely Williams. According to the former Cheetah Girl, she likes to keep a low profile and is now focused on working with other artists instead of being in the limelight. Peep the interview where she talks about her musical roots, which group members she keeps in touch with, and the backlack to her single “Spectacular.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
The fun-loving Raven-Symoné (“That’s So Raven!”) is back delivering her best studio work to date through Disney’s animated centerpiece – Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, playing the ultra-friendly “Iridessa.” As one of Tinker Bell’s best friends, she finds herself in the midst of a whirlwind journey that will bring all fairies closer together in the community of Pixie Hollow. As a result, it will forever change the scope of their friendship as they know it in one of the most exciting adventures on feature film. Having captured the hearts of pre-teens with her hit shows, “That’s So Raven” and “Cheetah Girls,” Raven-Symoné now gives Madame Noire a preview of her latest work and then some. Check it out!