All Articles Tagged "chad ocho cinco"
Looks like Evelyn and Chad have no plans of relinquishing their reigning title as one of the tackiest couples in history of coupledom. In a not-so-surprising TMI moment the New England Patriot tweeted a picture of Evelyn’s birth control pills. There really are no words. Just disapproving grunts and slow head shakes because we’re not the least bit surprised. The only bright side of this situation is that these two won’t be reproducing anytime soon.
See how Evelyn responded to the tweet and accompanying image at HelloBeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Dating the Ex’s Friend & Waiting for His Libido
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- Should Meagan Good Stay Off The Pole?
- The Frazzled Day When My New Man Almost Met My Ex Man
- Loving All of Yourselves: Embracing Who You Were Then & Who You Are Now
- Saving the Straightened Strands: 6 Tips for Taking Care of Relaxed Hair
The latest installment of the reality competition Dancing with the Stars premiered last night. Season 14 boasts an impressive list of celebrities, including Jaleel White, Sherri Shepard, Gladys Knight, NFL star Donald Driver, and Disney star Roshan Fegan, all competing to take home the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
There are several notable stars who have taken part in the show since it began in 2005, however, Emmitt Smith, Hines Ward, and J.R. Martinez are the only African-Americans that can say they were champions of the dance floor.
Head over to theGrio.com to check out their favorite African-American contestants from Dancing with the Stars.
More on Madame Noire!
- That’sMy Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About Racism
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?