All Articles Tagged "celebrity twins"
Isn’t weird when two people from the same immediate family look nothing alike..only to discover they have a lookalike out there in the world? Nowhere is this more apparent than with the public faces we know as celebrities. We revealed some Black celeb look-alikes in our first story with eerie resemblances, and we managed to uncover a few more – 10 couples to be exact!
Seriously, can you tell who is who here? Kinda freaky but Chaka Khan must be Nicki Minaj’s long lost aunt or something because how else can you explain the striking resemblance? (Chaka Khan is on the right).
I won’t keep you in suspense long. From the mouth of the mommy-to-be herself, who recently had a chat with In Touch about her pregnancy, she told the magazine:
“I’m having a baby boy! We’re so thrilled.”
This news makes the Mowry offspring tally 2-0 boys. On the 28th of this month, Tia’s son Cree will turn 1 years old and Tamera says it’s been helpful having her nephew around to help prepare her for her own son, particularly when it comes to changing diapers. She told the mag:
“I’ve been practicing on him!”
By fall, Tamera’s little blue bundle will be here. The expecting newlywed just hit the five-month mark of her pregnancy, but she’s already begun decorating the nursery. It should come as no surprise that the design will be fit for a little man.
“It’s going to have a sports theme,” she revealed.
In other Sister Sister twin news, the second season of Tia and Tamera’s reality show on the Style network also premiered Monday, June 11 so there may be some pre/early pregnancy behind-the-scenes goodness to catch there.
Did you see the first episode?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully
Why are we so enthralled by twins? Well, it’s partially due to the fact that twins have been a rarity, if we’re not counting all the 10 and under twin children who were produced with the help of fertility treatments. But I digress. Twins are just fun. And in the spirit of documenting celebrity family ties, we take a look at some of the Black twins out there.
The Haqq sisters are celebrities by association of reality stars The Kardashians. You may know Malika from her regular appearances on Khloe & Lamar as the best friend of Khloe and former flame of brother Robert Kardashian. Sister Khadijah is a busy mom, who is married to NFL player Bobby McCray. A lesser known fact is that these two work as actresses and have appeared in small acting parts since their teen years.