All Articles Tagged "celebrities"
Mommy in Chief is back for Season 4 and this time it is brought to you by USPS®. Our new host is the beautiful and talented Laila Ali and on this season she will go over topics that range from preparing the perfect Holiday Care Package with her famous Oven Fried Chicken ingredients to inviting some of her celebrity friends to share advice on how to find me-time for yourself.
Make sure you watch the first episode airing on December 10th where she will be making her famous oven fried chicken, just in time for the holidays!
Want More Mommy In Chief? Watch these episodes:
- Episode 1: Mommy-To-Be: Pregnancy In 3 Stages
- Episode 2: The Truth About Breastfeeding
- Episode 3: Delivery Debate: Natural Birth Vs. C-Section
- Episode 4: The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- Episode 5: Actress Kym Whitley Talks New Baby & Food Allergies for Kids
- Episode 6: Keeping Your Child Entertained This Summer Without TV
- Episode 7: Ask a Black Father | Mommy in Chief Father’s Day Special
- Episode 8: Building Your Child’s Self Esteem
- Episode 9: Highlights & Bloopers | The Best Moments of Mommy in Chief Season 3
- Episode 1: Are You A Good Enough Mother?
- Episode 2: New Motherhood and Balancing A Busy Work Life
- Episode 3: How to Decorate an Eco-Friendly Baby Nursery
- Episode 4: Foodie, Nicole Friday on Kids and Career
- Episode 5: Melissa Beck, From Hollywood to Stay At Home Mom
- Episode 6: Single Mom in The City
- Episode 7: Mommy Mogul and Marketing Wiz Monique Jackson at Home With Her Boys
- Episode 8: Beauty Maven Jodie Patterson Talks Four-Day Work Week for Moms
- Episode 9: Tonya Lewis Lee on Motherhood and the Importance of Women’s Health
- Episode 1: Back 2 School
- Episode 2: Happy Halloween
- Episode 3: Socially Responsible Kids
- Episode 4: Money Talks
- Episode 5: Keeping Families Healthy
- Episode 6: Thanksgiving Madness
- Episode 7: Highlights and Best Moments
- Episode 8: Stylish Moms
- Episode 9: Best Apps for Moms
- Episode 10: Socialite Kids
- Episode 11: Hair Talk with AfroBella
- Episode 12: Happy New Year!
As we get ready to pack up and travel to our respective dinner tables this Thanksgiving Thursday, we couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to spend the holidays with some of our favorite celebrity families.
From Diddy’s fashionable brood to Will and Jada’s unconventional clan, here’s who we’d like to break bread with.
Read more at Essence.com
Pregnancy can sometimes be the least glamorous time in a woman’s life, but there’s a lot to be said for the pregnancy glow when it comes to these expectant celebrities. From Beyonce to Alicia Keys to Halle Berry, here’s a look at some of the cutest pregnant celebrities.
Have you ever gone to a concert and got more show than you bargained for? Chances are, the answer is “yes”. We’ve seen Jesus on stage, simulated sex acts and even a little violence. We guess we can say these artists gave their fans their money’s worth?
We all have a stretch of time in our past where we were on some other stuff or trying to find ourselves. We talked different, dressed odd, and everyone told us it was just a phase, and thankfully they were right. The same can be said of these celebs. While individuality and creativity should be applauded, many people were scratching their heads and raising their eyebrows when these stars went through their weird phases.
Christina Aguilera always knew she would be a star. Getting her start early on the “Mickey Mouse Club,” Aguilera’s career began along the same time as fellow pop diva Britney Spears. Trying to differentiate herself from her rival, Aguilera decided to be edgy and played up her sexuality and bad girl image to help sell records. Catching a lot of negative criticism for her overly sexual image, Aguilera eventually toned things down after a brief hiatus to start a family and retool her image. Most recently, Aguilera has rejoined her red seat on NBC’s hit singing reality competition show “The Voice.”
Tags:Angelina Jolie, billy bob thorton, Brad Pitt, britney spears, celebrities, christina aguilera, farnsworth bentley, heidi montag, J Lo, jennifer lopez, Jermaine Dupri, Justin Timberlake, Kris Kross, Lil Wayne, Madonna, miley cyrus, nelly, nicki minaj, sean "diddy" combs, spencer pratt, Steve Jobs, Weird Phases
Being too famous can definitely have its downfalls. Though concerts bring in all sorts of revenue, plenty of which goes into the performer’s pockets, the entertainer may also pay a high price when things get out of hand. With fame comes fans, and with fans sometimes comes a crazy person or two. Here are 14 artists who have been attacked by a fan.
Most celebrities hustle hard for their fame and money, but there’s still no denying that some get more shine than necessary. Don’t know what we mean? Then check out our list of 15 celebs who people love to make a big fuss over – and we just don’t understand.
Twenty-three year old Jennifer Lawrence starred in The Hunger Games and became America’s sweetheart. Next thing we knew she was winning Golden Globes and Academy Awards for a movie we had barely heard about – and being celebrated as one of the most influential people in the world. Huh?
Does every break up have to be forever? If Nene and Gregg could do reunite, we don’t see why these celebrity couples can’t give it another try. Know any other celebrity couples who should give it a second shot? Share it with us in the comments section.
Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for years. And though they’re supposed to bring your favorite celebrities to life, sometimes they miss the mark by a wide margin. Check out our list of 15 of the worst wax figures that you can go visit today.
We can’t do right all the time. Sometimes it pays to go for what you want without considering the consequences. These bad bishes may live in the shade, but refusing to pump their brakes has gotten them to where they are today. Here are a few life lessons we’ve learned from their bad behavior. Have you ever stepped out of line to get what you want? And is that ever OK? Share your story in the comments section.