All Articles Tagged "catsuit"
If you look through your albums, you’re sure to come across some fashion trends, you wish you’d left alone. But you know how it goes, what’s cute one day, is a hot mess the next. Check out the clothing and accessories we thought we were fly and are now tacky.
If there was any reason to stay tuned into the finale of “American Idol” last night, it had to be because your girl Fantasia came out of hiding to perform the song, “Take Me to the Pilot” with former “Idol” contestant and fan favorite, Joshua Ledet. If you didn’t know by now, Ledet has a “take ’em to church” powerful voice, and that’s exactly what he did for the crowd–he took them to church. After he killed the first verse, Fanny came strolling out in a sequin catsuit with sheer panels on the side (and shoes on!), and her extra long weave. I don’t know if the outfit was very appropriate for the song they were singing, but she looked good body-wise in it. I enjoyed the performance, though I could have done without all the screaming near the end. But then again, that’s what they do! However, I love these two and hope Ledet blows up post-“Idol.” What did you think of the performance?
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack