All Articles Tagged "cat eye"
Although makeup tends to be worn light in the summer, the cat eye trend has surpassed all beauty rules this season. Celebrities like Jessie J and Thandie Newton have taken the look straight from fall runways shows to the summer red carpet. From dramatic and thick to thin and subtle, the retro Bridget Bardot inspiration is easy to do.
To figure out how to do the perfect cat eye yourself, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect
- Reality TV Repeat Offenders: 8 People Who’ve Been On Multiple Reality Shows
- Jasmine Diaz, Founder of the Shawn Mackenzi Agency, On the Business of Matchmaking
- “You’ll Find Love When You Stop Looking” And Other Advice To Ignore
- Cut It Out! The Ridiculous Discussion Surrounding Gabby Douglas’ Hair
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Where Are They Now: The Men of “I Love New York 1 & 2″
There’s just something about a stunning pair of sunglasses that can elevate your look to new heights! With all the shapes to choose from, it’s hard to pick a pair that fits your style and your face shape. Taking a que from celebrities and socialites, it appears cat eye sunnies will always be in style and – depending on the size – can make even the most low-key gal paparazzi-ready.
With the sun shinning bright, it’s the perfect time to begin your prowl for new shades. Let this slideshow guide you to a pair of cat eye sunglasses that will make you purr with delight. Hello, kitty!
Singer Cassie sizzled with her black polish, liner, and crimson lips while taking in The Blonds Fall 2011 show during New York Fashion Week. We’re always huge fans of her makeup. Although she could wear anything and look good, we loved this look because it’s easy to recreate on a budget.
Find out how at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Fine Tune: Men Who Could Sing To Us Anyday!
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Dealing With Drama?: How To Know When It’s Time To Go
- I Know You Mean Well, But…7 Reasons Why BET Kills Me Softly
- “Dust Yourself Off & Try Again”: Folks Who Should Find Something Else To Do
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Wild Thang: African Print-Inspired Fashions for Head to Toe