All Articles Tagged "castor oil"
More on Madame Noire!
- You Stole My Steez: 8 Musicians Who People Say Got Famous Copying Other Singers
- What Are We Playing For? Why Competition In a Relationship Makes Both Partners Lose
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- The Time I was Sexually Assaulted…by a Woman
- True Life: I’ve Done Crazy Things to Impress People…
- Wayne Brady, Bill Maher and The Problem With What Black Manhood Means to NON-Black People
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men
We hear you talkin’. In the past two hair articles, How to Grow Long African American Hair and Biggest Myths about African American Hair, you asked us, or each other, for a list of products or ingredients that produce healthy hair. Well wait no more that list is here. Here are some ingredients you need to look for, ones you need to avoid, and which products may work for you.