All Articles Tagged "Cameo Queen"
Smooth R&B singer Tank may be absent on the entertainment scene but his daughter is just making her debut. The ab-alicious artist’s 4-year-old daughter recently completed a photo shoot for the company Haute Headz as a model for their Cameo Queen collection of hair accessories.
Zoey Babbs’ looks show the company’s goal of bringing boldness and elegance back to hair accessories. In one set of prints, the young model rocks a more tomboyish look in a white tank, jeans, and sneakers, with a gold headpiece featuring a jeweled heart. In another set, a pink tutu and Hello Kitty sweater with a silver headpiece make her look more girly and playful.
One thing that’s clear is Zoey is not shy in front of the camera. At four she’s already got a big personality, plus she’s a cutie!
Check out more pics of Zoey’s photo shoot, including a pic with her mother, Zena, on The YBF.
Had you seen Tank’s little girl before? What do you think about the pieces she’s modeling?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- How Tweet It Is: Folks Who Need A Twitter Take Down!
- No Ordinary Love: Weird Things That Are Good For Your Relationship
- Double Take! Celebs’ Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- Golden Girls! Gorgeous Gold Accessories – EDITOR PICKS
- Jojoba Oil: A Nourishing and Natural Friend For Your Hair
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- Puurrfectly Poised: Style Icon Eartha Kitt
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II