All Articles Tagged "burgundy red"
Fall is the perfect time to wear deep tones in your clothing, shoes, hair and, of course, on your nails. Since many of these colors have red undertones, pronounced hues tend to look exquisite on brown skin. It is complimentary to the warmth of the complexion, even if you’ve got some cool tones present in your skin. Here are a few pretty picks for fall that you can try next time you’re in the mood for a manicure.
Sephora by OPI has a variety of dark red shades that you can stock up on for fall, especially since each bottle is only$9.50, and some are currently on sale for just $3 on Sephora.com. This beautiful burgundy shade, called Mr. Right Now, is the ideal way to add a pop of color to a gray or navy ensemble. The polish also has a little shine to it, which makes your manicure look just a little more refined.
Read more at StyleBlazer
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- What Would You Do? Should You Tell Your Child She’s a Victim of Rape?
- No Regrets: After You’ve Loved And Lost, Don’t Forget To Let It Go
- Is That Just The Way She Is? Keeping Standards High and Expectations Real With Your Friendships
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- True Life: I Settled In Love