All Articles Tagged "Broward Couty"
Uhhh. I imagine that’s the sound Rick Ross made when he was served papers alleging he fathered a 3-year-old boy in Georgia.
According to TMZ, 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity suit in Broward County claiming Rick Ross fathered her son a few years ago and hasn’t paid any child support. As these allegations usually go, Tyrisha is a “destitute” mother with zero income, aside from receiving $694 a month in disability payments, and she claims she has absolutely no money in the bank.
The boss isn’t having it though. He filed papers of his own saying he never even slept with Tyrisha, and certainly didn’t father her child, and he plans on proving it with a DNA test. That should settle things pretty quickly.
This sounds like a Justin Bieber situation, but you never really know with rappers. Still, why would you wait three years to file papers if he really is the father?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- For the Cool in You: Classic & Kooky Leather Jackets You’ll Love
- Terribly Tatted Up: When Celebrities Get Ratchet Tattoos for the Ones They Love
- Style Icon: Tina Turner
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- We Are Family: Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Are You A Socially Awkward Black Girl?