All Articles Tagged "bridesmaid dresses"
As the bride-to-be, you will more than likely wear the pants in the relationship when it comes to making decisions about your big day. This will include everything from decor to flowers and also attire. Chances are you probably have your ideal dress in your head – but what about threads for your bridal party? Now you may be budget conscious when it comes to how much you do or don’t want to spend on your own gown, but will you do the same for the gals who will be joining you at the altar?
Before you turn into a Bridezilla and require your bridal party to shell out hundreds of dollars for their dress, stop and really think about things. Could the price cause some women to bow out as it may not be in their budget? Is asking your ladies to pay $400 and up for a dress they will wear for a few hours too much? You may not care about the bottom line, as it’s not coming out of your wallet, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t at least consider affordable options.
If you are in the beginning stages of searching for the perfect bridesmaid dresses, here are some affordable options.
Would you love to look spectacular for a wedding this season? Here are 10 easy and simple tips to incorporate into your daily life that will make positive changes to your health and well-being not only for the event but for the rest of your life.
1. Drink more water. Water is absolutely vital for every process in the body and especially for your skin. If there is one thing that is critically important to your body’s overall function and well-being, it is the sufficient consumption of water. Water is the most potent fat burner, period. When we are talking about fat burning we are really referring to lipolysis. This is one of the distinct metabolic events that take place in a fat cell and water is needed for this to occur. According to a study in the Journal of Obesity, people who drank water with their meals lost almost 5 pounds more weight than people who drank less. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon for taste and the added benefit of antioxidants.
2. Eat more soluble fiber. Most women lack fiber in their diets — the average woman according to studies eats less than 15 grams of fiber a day. You can fix that by adding in a vital fruit that will have profound effects on your body and skin. An easy way to fix this is by eating lots of crunchy, sweet apples. Apples are an easily accessible superfruit!
3. Eat a healthy balanced diet. A healthy diet will help you look and feel your best for any wedding or special event. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. The link between diet and acne is not completely clear, but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or highly refined carbohydrates will promote younger, healthier looking skin. Get the rest of these helpful tips at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP! The IRS Wants Faith Evans! Who’s Headed Back To Jail? + MORE!
- LaTanya Richardson Talks About Life With Samuel L. Jackson
- EYE POPPING! Tips On Rocking Bright & Bold Eyeshadow
- Childs’ Play: Reasons Why You Attract “Little Boys”
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- More Than Just Music: Dynamic Duets Who Also Dated”