All Articles Tagged "bobbi kristina interview"
TMZ is really a trip.
There are plenty of people who would argue that the gossip-driven news organization is not a credible source. But time and time again they prove that they’ve got the information we all want to know. I know I personally became a TMZ believer when they were the first to officially report that Michael Jackson had passed away. And it seems, since then larger news organizations from CNN to ABC News, often use them as a source.
The “news” organization caught up with media mogul Oprah Winfrey and asked her how she thought the Bobbi Kristina interview went and how she responds to the criticism of it.
Take a look at what she had to say at Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady