All Articles Tagged "black family sitcoms"
NBC is branching out and reaching to touch more with multi ethnic stories.
Next on the network’s line up of black programming is “Guys with Kids,” starring Tempestt Bledsoe and Anthony Anderson.
The co-stars told the Associated Press that they are going to be representing positive images of black families.
“We just don’t have that right now, not on network television,” said Anderson, who has two children of his own. “Like the Cosby Show, this will be an opportunity to see the love, support, humor and beauty of a black family on TV.”
Produced by Jimmy Fallon, the show is about three dads trying to hold onto their youth as they experience their 30s.
Get more details on the sitcom on EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Never Thought They’d Make It: Couples We Didn’t Think Would Still Be Together!
- Back In The Day When I Was Young: Child Actors Who Aren’t So Little Anymore!
- Oral Transactions and Getting “Ghetto”: Moments in Reality TV That Had Everybody Talking
- They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore: How to Be Chic in Your Jellies This Summer
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers