All Articles Tagged "birthing babies"
Leia Taylor was not born in the hospital like most babies. Instead, she came into the world last week on the bathroom floor — delivered by her father Christopher Taylor.
Mother Ivonne Rodriguez went into labor (about two weeks early) last week inside the bathroom of the apartment that the engaged couple shares in Bensalem, Pa. After what Rodriguez described to the Bucks County Courier Times as an ordinary Sunday, she began experiencing back pain and irregular contractions. After the pain subsided and the couple ate dinner, Rodriguez took a shower as the back pain returned.
While in the shower, Rodriguez went into labor and called for her fiancé, who ran into the bathroom while dialing 911.
Watch the couple describe the scary delivery at theGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Your Ex Wants To Be “Friends,” And He’s in a New Relationship: Good or Bad Idea?
- Gucci This, Louis That: 7 Signs That You’re “Bougie”
- Blasphemy? Can Christians Get on the Pole?
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- The Mane Balancing Act: Exercising And Your Hair
- Give Me My Money, Honey: Should Women be Forced to Pay Their Ex-Husbands Alimony?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of What’s Love Got to Do With It”