All Articles Tagged "billy dee williams"
A remake of the 1975 Diana Ross film “Mahogany” is reportedly in the works from former Motown executive and producer Suzanne de Passe, reports BET.
Motown founder Berry Gordy directed the original, which starred Ross as Tracy, a Chicago native who dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her rising international fame takes her to Rome, where she becomes torn between maintaining her relationship with hometown boyfriend Brian (Billy Dee Williams) or pursuing her burgeoning career.
Read more at EurWeb.com.
Madame Noire caught up with entertainment legends Martin Lawrence and Billy Dee Williams at the Eye On Black event in Los Angeles, honoring Black film directors like Haile Gerima and Debbie Allen. Comedian and actor Brandon T. Jackson also spoke to Madame Noire about hosting the star studded event.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body
How can we do a series on beautiful black men of the past and NOT have our main man Billy Dee Williams featured? Williams was and still is pretty as he wants to be with his Colt 45 sponsoring self. The West-Indian, Harlem raised actor, artist, singer and writer has been a sex symbol for our mothers, our mother’s mother and now it’s time we drool over the old-school player ourselves. Check him out.
We’ve kept the flame going for a few of our favorite on-screen boos for years, thanks to their charisma, good looks and other special, ahem, attributes. For a few fellas, there’s also a quote or two that has stuck in our minds since our first viewing of them.
Check out some of our favorite notable quotes from some hot movie men and let us know which of your favorites we may have left off!