All Articles Tagged "best weave"
Our favorite celebs have always have to be ready for the cameras. Whether performing on stage, shooting a moving or making a special appearance, these ladies never have a hair out of place. From their luscious waves, romantic curls to their long, sleek styles, we love them for rocking that true diva style. In our book, these celebs are at the top of our list when it comes to fab weaves. Check out our list and tell us if you agree.
The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul attended Perez Hilton’s “One Night In New York City!” event yesterday at the Hammerstein Ballroom, rocking a full and luscious blond head of hair. We think the golden look really works on Mary. What do you think?
Three-time Creative Emmy Award Winning Celebrity Hairstylist Lavette Slater, who tends to the tresses of The View co-hosts, explains how to replicate this look:
“First cut the hair in layers. Then curl the hair with a medium sized curling iron in a downward fashion until all the hair is would on the curling iron. Then take sections and pin curl your hair in place with pins and a light hairspray for 20 minutes. When you remove the pins, brush out and place the curls in place. It should be extra full and curly!”
More on Madame Noire
- Tracee Ross’ Style on “Reed Between the Lines” Has Twitter Buzzing
- 7 Tips On Raising Your Son To Be A Great Man
- Come Back! NBA Eye Candy We Can’t Wait To See Back On The Court
- 7 Reasons Why Marriage is a Joke
- 8 Dating Truths That Women Refuse To Accept
- 7 Things White People Don’t Understand About Black Hair
- Scandalous Songs I Probably Shouldn’t Have Been Singing as a Kid