All Articles Tagged "belts"
Like Jill Scott we should all be living our lives like it’s GOLDEN! Both in our actions and in our accessories, so to get you started I selected a few of my favorite gold pieces to get your life and closet shining! Enjoy!
P.S. These items sell out fast so hurry if you want to grab them…
Accessories generally dress up any outfit, but there are few other add-ons that can actually compliment your shape like a belt. While wide belts make a statement, they can also make you look chunky in the mid section. However, a skinny belt gives the illusion of a smaller waist when added over your favorite garment. They’re teeny in size, but creative designs make a heavy impact with studs, bows and glitter details. Wear one over an A-line dress to define your waist and give a classic, glamorous feel. Or belt your favorite blazer for a fun weekend vibe. The options are simply limitless.
Check out this fly selection at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Celebs Who Rode Their Famous Sibling’s Coattails to Success
- I Get it Now: Parental Wisdom That Took a Minute To Grasp
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- Why I Question The Release of A Posthumous Aaliyah Album
- Getting To Happy: 7 Habits That Can Change Your Life
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: 6 Reasons Not to Go Back to Your Ex
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
The curvy figure is a symbol of femininity and womanhood, a physique that should be celebrated. What better way to appreciate yourself and your body than by properly adorning it with stylish clothes that accentuate the fullness of your frame? Check out these style tips to make sure you flatter your curvy form.
The recessionista really does exist! She lives in every city and town in this country. Don’t believe us? Check out this slideshow of pieces she uses to spruce up her look… no faux designer purses necessary!