All Articles Tagged "beauty product samples"
For most black women, finding the right hair products or perfect shade of foundation is a needle-in-a-haystack mission. But thanks to a new crop of companies, the solution could easily appear on your doorstep.
A 2009 study by Packaged Facts concluded that African-American women spend a staggering $7.5 billion a year on beauty — largely due to trail-and-error shopping, as they attempt to find the right products for their specific skin tones and hair textures.
Now, a new wave of subscription beauty companies are perfectly positioning themselves to offer the supply for the glaring demand within the black community.
Read about the new beauty subscription services that are available on Blackvoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG
- DOPE DENIM! 12 Of The Hottest Summer Denim Dresses
- GO WITH YOUR GUT: 7 Times Women Should Trust Their Intuition
- He’s Just Not That Into You: 7 Lines That Simply Mean He Doesn’t Like You
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day