All Articles Tagged "Basketball League"
Anything goes when it’s for a good cause, right? Certified weirdo Dennis Rodman seems to think so. The former NBA champ is planning to hold tryouts for a topless women’s basketball team in New York City. But of course there won’t just be regular women trying out, he’s scouting exotic dancers from Headquarters Gentleman’s Club so they can go mammary-to-mammary with an already-formed basketball league of topless women from rival club Rick’s Cabaret, formed by Atlanta Hawk Spud Web, in a charity game.
Problem is—well there are a lot of problems here. One, Rick’s Cabaret’s basketball league disbanded when the NBA lockout ended so there’s no team to actually go up against. Two, the “charity” that this is all for has yet to be named (suspect). Three, this is just inappropriate. Sounds like Rodman is just attempting to get free peeks by promising women a chance to bounce more than basketballs up and down the court. Way to start the new year off right.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Yesterday’s Year In Review: The Good and Bad of 2011
- The Top 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Scandals of 2011
- Deuces Before The Due Date! Couples Who Split With Babies On The Way
- Celebrity Hair Spotlight: Selita Ebanks
- Should a Man’s Religion Affect Your Dating Decisions?
- Mane Magic:Ways To Color Your Hair Without Dye