All Articles Tagged "Baseball Bat"
I’m starting to think McDonald’s attracts a certain type of customer like Walmart because there’s just no excuse for the level of violence that takes place in this fast food chain.
Yesterday, a patron at a Lakeland, FL, McDonald’s completely flipped out when he was overlooked in line. Employees thought they were in the clear when the irate man left the premises, but he returned just 20 minutes later, jumped over the counter, and started beating the manager with a baseball bat.
The man was in and out of the store in no more than 30 seconds from the time he jumped over the counter to calmly leaving the restaurant, making sure he didn’t leave any prints by grabbing the doorknob with his sleeve. Too bad he forgot about the surveillance video.
Police are still working on identifying the man, but workers say they recognized him from the night before when he went off about the service he received that night as well. Lakeland police Captain Greg Policastro told ABC news:
“Perhaps this individual has anger management issues or some other things going on in their life or in their mind that’s creating this type of anger.”
Meanwhile, the manager was taken to the hospital with a bruised rib.
They’re going to have to start incorporating self-defense classes into their job training at Mickey Ds. This is getting ridiculous. Check out the surveillance video and 911 call here.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s So Hard to Say…I’m Sorry
- 10 Things Ladies Should Know About False Lashes
- Oh NO He Didn’t: 7 Things That Annoy Women About Men
- WTH: Couple Held At Gunpoint At New Home When Neighbors Assume They’re Robbers
- All Educated With Nowhere to Go: 1 in 2 College Graduates Jobless Or Underemployed
- Another Unsolicited Tyrese PSA: ‘Some Of Ya’ll Have Wack Sex’
- African Fashion Designers Are Breaking Away From The Traditional
- Do I Stay Single Like Jesus Or Do I Call Tyrone?