All Articles Tagged "bad date"
When you jump into the dating scene, no one thinks about the negative side of dating; instead, we try to keep positive thoughts from day one and forward. However, dating doesn’t always work out like it should. Sometimes we aren’t able to find a relationship and rid ourselves of being single while others deal with failed dates. When the negative side of things comes to the surface, it’s easy to start to feel hopeless. Here are 14 ways to get out of a dating rut.
A lot of women complain and mope about the amount of time and energy, and sometimes even money, that they have wasted on dates that never pan out to anything. Sadly, failed dates are all part of the dating game, and like most situations, there are some goods that can come out of dating Mr. Wrong. So when a date doesn’t go as planned or when a relationship ends at the first date, don’t take it to heart. Here are 14 things you can learn from Mr. Wrong.
14 Ways To Handle A Bad Date, Including How To Fix It, How To Leave Without Hard Feelings, And How To End It…Fast!
When it comes to dating, you’ll find that some dates are a hit and others are a complete miss (and mess). Even though you may get along with someone through emails and messages, you may find that in person, the two of you don’t click at all. This can easily make for an awkward date and during a bad date, you’ll want to stay calm and collected while trying not to make matters worse. If you find yourself in the position of an extremely awkward date, here are some tips to help you through it (or out of it).
When it comes to the dating scene, you’ll find that there are certain guys you hit it off with right away, and then there are those dates that you’d love to just erase from your mind completely. Let’s say you’ve gone on this one date recently and you’re completely stuck as to what to do next. You like him but you aren’t sure if he’s worth a second date or if it’s best to just move on to another guy. Here are 14 behaviors to check for if you’re trying to figure out if you two should have another go ’round.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated!? 11 Celebrity Couples You Might Have Forgotten About
- What Makes Me A Hoe? And Other Questions About How Women Are Unfairly Labelled
- Is It Time To Call Tyrone? 14 Ways To Know Whether Your Relationship Is Worth Fixing Or Nixing
- Loose Lipped Lovers: 10 Celeb Men Who Kiss & Tell
- We Love You Essence, But We’re Going To Need You To Get Some New Cover Subjects
- There’s Just Something About R. Kelly: Can We Hate The Sin, And Not The Sinner?
- Caught Up In College: A Cuffing Season Tale
Have you ever been on a date with a guy and wondered “Where the hell did this guy pick up his dating etiquette from?” First dates are where the real first impressions are made and they can either make or break what could be a blossoming relationship. Sadly, many men don’t even realize where they go wrong. Check out this list of things that most women wish to communicate to their potential suitors prior to our first date.
Ever wonder why your initial dates rarely lead to a great dating relationship? Find out if you’re unknowingly doing or saying 10 things to turn off a potential love match and discover what to do instead if you want to find great love and create a great relationship. Below are ten warning signs that you are a rude date and a few suggestions on what to do instead!
- You’re late! You arrive late for a date or change plans last minute instead of honoring your date’s feelings and your commitment to be together as planned.
- You’re distracted! You stare at attractive people who pass by or allow distractions of cell phones, text messages and/or silent vibes to interrupt your dating conversation instead of devoting your full attention to your date. Remember, where your attention goes your affection grows!
- You lie! You exaggerate your accomplishments and dating goals in hopes of getting laid instead of being honest about your life resume or your desire for a casual fling, so that your date can decide if your life experiences and dating goals are a good match.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Does Your Life Revolve Around Men?
- Transgender Woman On Trial For Second-Degree Murder After Homophobic Attack
- Beyond Boycotting: Star Jones Calling High-Profile Women To Take A Stand Against ‘BBW’
- Kimora Lee Simmons Launches New Skin Care Line
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Hit or Ms.: Do We Really Need to Have Respect for Adults?
You spend hours choosing the perfect outfit so you can make the best first impression. You spend the afternoon racking your brain for witty topics of conversation. Let’s not forget the location and activity can make the difference between the night from hell and one hell of a night. Dating someone new can be an uncomfortable process in itself, so there’s no need for you to add fuel to the inferno. By avoiding the following scenarios, you’ll give yourself a better chance at landing date number two: