All Articles Tagged "and Evelyn Lozada"
VH1 still hasn’t managed to add any real basketball wives to the Miami cast of the self-titled show. If you’ve been wondering who the network and Shaunie O’neal would scout to fill Meeka Claxton’s permanently eliminated spot and the one Royce Reed left due to “artistic differences,” the wait is over. Kenya Bell and Kesha Ni’Cole Nichols will now join Tami, Shaunie, Jennifer, Suzy, and Evelyn for season 4.
Kenya is hanging on to her basketball wife title by a thread, her and her husband Charlie are reportedly in the middle of a bitter divorce. Perhaps that attempt at stabbing him with a box cutter earlier this year has something to do with it.
Kesha, on the other hand, the ex-fiance of NBA player Richard Jefferson, who called off their $2 million wedding the night before the big day–via email—is playing nice. Six figures of “start over” money can do that to you though.
Shaunie told Hip Hollywood she’s still surprised at how many people want to join the show, but I’m not. We see how well it’s working out for Evelyn. According to TMZ, Kesha is fitting in fine with the group so far, but Kenya is already bumping heads with a few ladies.
How do you think these ladies will fit in with the cast?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful