All Articles Tagged "Alicia Keys Storytellers"
When Jill Scott did her thing on VH1’s new “Behind-the-Music meets MTV’s “Unplugged” type show, “Storytellers,” the masses were quite pleased. Now we’ve learned the lineup for next season is equally promising, with Alicia Keys penciled in to tell her story this fall.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Alicia Keys will join Taylor Swift and Pink on the next season of “Storytellers” which will roll out as a three-day special. The show kicks off November 11 with Taylor, then on November 12 Alicia Keys will tell her story, followed by Pink on the 13th.
Though a few details have been shared of Taylor Swift’s airing, so far everything for A. Keys is hush hush. All we know is the show will follow its customary outline of having the artists perform and share stories about their lives, lyrics, and careers in front of an intimate audience. Maybe Alicia will give us a sneak peek of her upcoming album, “Girl on Fire.”
Will you tune in for Alicia Keys’ “Storytellers” special?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”