All Articles Tagged "advice from parents"
Most of our parents have the best intentions but sometimes they can be completely off base when it comes to the advice they give. We took to the streets of New York to see what some of that suspect advice was. There were some interesting responses. Once you’ve watched, let us know what pieces of advice your parents may have given you that was a little less than sound.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids