All Articles Tagged "Acess Hollywood"
We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief now, because after Jada Pinkett spoke out to say her and Will’s marriage was nowhere near in danger the way media reports have been made it out to be, Will has backed her up to say the same.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shaun Robinson tactfully asked Will how he handles the negative press surrounding his marriage and he basically said he brushes it off.
“For me with that type of stuff—you can’t take that personally. It’s a game,” Will said saying he doesn’t even look at the rumors as a good or bad part of fame.
“It’s just a part of the game. I’m not going to play that part, but I can understand where somebody would have something in their heart where they have to stab at somebody, they have to poke at somebody, but I’m indestructible. You gonna hurt yourself stabbing at me,” he said.
That approach makes total sense when people from the outside are trying to make judgements or assumptions about something as personal as a marriage from the far off point of view we have as the public. Though Will said he doesn’t pay the negativity much mind, he was noticeably appreciative of Shaun for the way she asked him about the rumors and his marriage. He told her:
“There’s a difference between entertainment and people’s lives and I appreciate how you’ve handled my life.
I’m just happy to know one of our favorite black Hollywood couples isn’t going anywhere. Also, is it just me or is Will looking a little finer these days?
Check out his interview clip here.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Was Dating a Man With a Secret…
- Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?: Annoying Things You Should Check Your Friends About
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- When Dining Goes Bad: Family Locked In Restaurant When They Refuse To Tip
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband