All Articles Tagged "Aaron Reynolds"
There’s never really a good time to run out of gas, but you definitely don’t want to be in that situation when your wife is in labor. That’s what happened to Aaron Reynolds in San Diego when his wife, Nicole, went into labor two weeks early.
After packing his wife in the car and attempting to head to the hospital, Aaron had to reroute when his Port Expedition ran low on gas. But the couple never made it to the gas station either, and Nicole ended up having to deliver their third child on the side of the freeway.
“She [was] saying she needs to push,” Aaron told Fox 5. “She said, ‘Pull over the vehicle’ and any father knows when the wife says pull over you better pull over.”
A 911 dispatcher helped the couple through the delivery, and although Nicole said she was worried about not having pain medication while giving birth, “it wasn’t that bad.”
“I really thank the 911 dispatcher and I thank my wife for allowing me to practice as a doctor,” Aaron said. “We’re just really thankful it worked out great. [It's like] something we see in the movies.”
Did any of you have a crazy experience on your way to the hospital to give birth?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame
- Boy, Bye!: 6 Stupid Reasons to Turn a Man Down
- Hair Raising: Iconic Women Who Changed the Standard for Black Hair
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen In The Bedroom
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- Are You A Coward When It Comes To Breaking Up?
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- So, What Do Their Moms Look Like