All Articles Tagged "63"
Pam Grier, the famous blaxploitation films’ femme fatale, turned 63 this Saturday, May 26.
From ”Foxy Brown” to “Jackie Brown” and playing a Hot jazz singer on “The L Word,” Pam has extended her amazing career for over 40 years. Most recently the star has authored a memoir recounting her life in and out of the spotlight.
But to us she will always be Foxy, the butt-kicking beauty with the most amazing afro around! And although Pam’s mane and Hot wardrobe have been tamed, she’s still serves up plenty of pretty.
Check out the evolution of her style over at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Small to Big Screen: TV Shows That Should Be Turned Into Movies
- Going After A Man: Confident or Crazy?
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- WOMAN to WOMAN: Decoding The Book Of Bull
- Brandy And Monica Are Drifting Apart…Again!
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle