All Articles Tagged "3LW"
Just Gimme The Light: 9 Popular Boy Band Or Girl Group Members We Thought Were Going To Be The Big Solo Stars
I can’t imagine being in anybody’s group. Too many egos, too much money to be spread out, too much time spent with too many people. But the people on this list all have been in some of our favorite groups over the years, and they played their part. Smiling and waving and then eventually finding themselves going from being in the group to being out (sometimes after messy quarrels). In the end, we thought all these people should have or would have been the ones shining the most from their respective groups after parting from their band mates because of their talents, but eh…not so much. Most have still had enough success to be happy about, while others are still trying to be taken seriously as they go it alone.
Although we’ve seen a lot of former 3LW members Naturi Naughton and Adrienne Bailey as of late, we haven’t heard as much from Kiely Williams. According to the former Cheetah Girl, she likes to keep a low profile and is now focused on working with other artists instead of being in the limelight. Peep the interview where she talks about her musical roots, which group members she keeps in touch with, and the backlack to her single “Spectacular.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day