Ory Okollah became an online force in Africa by starting with her passion and putting it to work. Digital giant Google took notice.
- MN Business
- Are More White Students Enrolling At Black Colleges?
- School’s Out: Chicago Plans The Nation’s Largest Public School Closures
- 14 Great Jobs That Require An Associate’s Degrees (And Aren’t In the Healthcare Field)
- Fired Tumblr Writers Lose Out On Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- JK! Forbes Says Net Worth And Revenue Are Two Different Things And Janet Is No Billionaire
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- StyleBlazer Man Of The Day: Trey Smith
- Get The Look: Vanessa Hudgens In Big Star Overalls (Rock This For Memorial Day!)
- Curl Talk: Your Guide To Easy Memorial Day Hair!
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.