A few stars have made their adoptions part of their publicity. But some have been raising multicultural families on the down-low for years.
- MN Business
- Charles Ramsey Is Getting Free Burgers For Life All Over Ohio
- The Do’s and Dont’s Of Creating A Stellar LinkedIn Profile
- Call Her Big Momma: Biggie Smalls’ Daughter Launches ‘Notorriouss’ Clothing Line
- Michelle Obama, Oprah, Ursula Burns Among ‘Forbes’ Most Powerful Women In The World
- Survey Says — Ladies Looking For Men To Pay For Plastic Surgery And Student Loans
- What A Rude Gal!: Rihanna’s Latest Scandalous Denim Thong Selfie Sparks Online Controversy
- Birchbox Man Surveys : 67% Of Men Stan For Justin Timberlake’s Hair
- Asia Securing Spot As New Luxury Haven With Stella McCartney’s Aggressive Store Openings
- These Secret Twists Didn’t Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Shop The Beyoncé Boutique! (See Bey’s Handpicked Rent The Runway Collection)
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.