A few stars have made their adoptions part of their publicity. But some have been raising multicultural families on the down-low for years.
- MN Business
- Who’s The Boss? If That’s You, Here Are Ten Things You Should Never Do
- Keep Calm And Carry On… NOT: American Airlines Makes A Move To Decrease Carry-Ons On Flights
- If Not Money, Then What? Business Owners Want More Out Of Their Companies
- 10 HBCUs Doing Cool Things with Technology and Social Media
- Essence Festival To Be Broadcast Live On MSNBC
- CAPTION THIS: Blue Ivy Carter Sits On Her Baby Throne
- In Light Of Yahoo’s Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Style Guide: 1 Memorial Day Outfit For Any Occasion
- Solange Knowles Gets Fierce For June 2013 ‘InStyle’ Issue
- Rihanna Goes Back To Blonde! Check Out 5 Tips On How To Handle Honey Tresses
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.