If you’re a college student who is enrolled in online classes, here are 6 apps to download to your smartphone or iPad to make the learning experience much easier.
- MN Business
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Please Don’t Kill My Vibe — Or Budget: Brands To Consider For Affordable Bridal Party Attire
- Is the Media Glorifying Mistresses?
- Oklahoma’s Republican Senators Opposed Money For FEMA, Assistance To Victims Of Hurricane Sandy
- Despite Online Popularity, World Nutella Day Has Come To An End
- Joan Smalls Gets Fancy In Emilio Pucci For Cannes Film Festival
- Daily Deal: Vince Camuto Baseball Jacket NOW $140!
- New In Beauty: Josie Maran’s New Argan Tinted Moisturizer
- Your Morning Tea: What’s Brewing In Fashion
- All Gold Everything: Carine Roitfeld To Produce Gold Fashion Show For amfAR (Very Liz Taylor!)
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.