Is anyone really winning here?
- MN Business
- This Summer, The Smithsonian Celebrates Black Fashion
- Emory University Acquires Papers of Fashion And Business Trailblazer, Ophelia DeVore
- Thrifty Generation: Millennials Are Stashing Their Cash Instead Of Living On Credit
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Please Don’t Kill My Vibe — Or Budget: Brands To Consider For Affordable Bridal Party Attire
- Chanel Iman Gets Frisky For ‘Galore Magazine’ (Peep The New Behind The Scenes Video!)
- Hannah Bronfman Launches Beauty App For Last-Minute Appointments
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Rita Ora Rocks Blue Hair
- Zoe Saldana Doesn’t Fault ‘Allure’ For Telling Readers Her Actual Weight
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.