For one, men and women tend to have different standards when it comes to friendships.
- MN Business
- Children Access Adults-Only Sites As Young As Age 6
- UPDATE: Deborah Turness Has Been Named President Of NBC News, But Many Others In Media Are Out Of A Job
- Uncle Sam Stings Mary J. Blige With $3.4 Million Tax Lien
- Charity Concert Will Catapult Crowdfunding Site for Women and Girls
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker Raises Money For UNCF With Celebrity-Studded Mayor’s Masked Ball
- ‘Rich Soil’ Under Fire: Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Face Potential Lawsuit By NY Governor
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Eva Longoria Gets Our Attention In Orange Emilio Pucci
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Zoe Saldana In Emanuel Ungaro And Balmain
- Hollywood’s 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.