If you’ve noticed that you aren’t seeing changes in the mirror or if exercising has become increasingly painful, you are more than likely doing something wrong.
- MN Business
- Spring Into These Affordable Summer Beauty Trends For 2013
- The Root’s Managing Editor, Sheryl Huggins Salomon, Resigns
- Mind The (Employment) Gap: Executives Meet To Discuss A Plan To Improve Diversity At The Executive Level
- Bills, Bills, Bills: These States Have The Highest Rates Of Student Loan Debt Delinquencies
- How To Shine Bright Like A Diamond In The Workplace
- Trouble In Cannes: Chopard Jewels Allegedly Worth $1 Million Stolen At Cannes Film Festival
- Dwyane Wade Graces The Cover Of Jet Magazine (Dive Into The Deconstruction Of D-Wade As He Discusses Fatherhood & Ex-Wife Siohvaughn)
- Urban Outfitters’ New Williamsburg Location To Have Restaurant And Bar (Bottoms Up, Wallets Open)
- Our Top 5 Best Celebrity Beauty Moments Of The Week Ending 5.17.13
- Oh, Baby!: Beyoncé Reportedly Pregnant With Her Second Child!
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.