Ever notice that every little black girl always has what I like to call a “hair accessory closet?” I rarely see a black girl without some kind of ornament clipped in or dangling from her freshly done up hair. If hair accessories were shoes, it’d be illegal for a child to have that many! It’s [...]
- MN Business
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is 2013′s Top-Earning American Athlete
- McDonald’s CEO Responds To Critics Who Say The Company Targets People Of Color
- Talk That Talk: Here Are The Keys To Being A Great Workplace Conversationalist
- One-Time Stockbroker Ebony J. Lewis Broke Out From Finance To Write A Web Soap
- Are More White Students Enrolling At Black Colleges?
- Jewelery Thieves Strike Again In Cannes (The Tale Of The $2.6 Million Necklace Heist)
- StyleBlazer Shoe Spotlight: Isabel Marant ‘The Carol’ Studded Leather Sandals
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Our Top 5 Best Celebrity Beauty Moments Of The Week Ending 5.24.13
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.