Yes, trends come and go. But sometimes there are a few trends that are really strong and have true lasting power
- MN Business
- Black Girl On A Budget: How I Conquered Credit Card Debt & Became Financially Empowered
- Paris Hilton Gets Another 15 Minutes Of Fame, Signs With Cash Money Records
- They Got That Real Money: Savvy Entrepreneurs You Should Know
- Most Important UPDATE Of The Day: World Nutella Day Is Back On!
- Handle With Care: New Study Reveals Tips On Managing Workaholics
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.