She may be known for dressing athletes like Carmelo Anthony, but Khalilah Williams-Webb has much more going on.
- MN Business
- Hunger Disproportionately Affects Blacks in America
- Study Shows A Majority Of African Americans Approve Of NSA’s Digital Surveillance
- Jay-Z Announces New Album Set For July 4th Release, Samsung To Give Away One Million Free Copies
- President Obama Declares This Week Small Business Week
- What To Switch Careers? Here’s Some Advice For How To Get Started
- StyleBlazer Man: Jay-Z In Surface To Air’s ‘Go Home’ Sweater For Samsung Commercial
- Father’s Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- Naya Rivera, Big Sean Cuddle Up In Monotone Colors At The 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Currently Trending: Shop 7 Super Cute Cateye Sunglasses Under $50!
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.