Who killed it and who needs a do over?
- MN Business
- 10 HBCUs Doing Cool Things with Technology and Social Media
- Essence Festival To Be Broadcast Live On MSNBC
- Children Access Adults-Only Sites As Young As Age 6
- UPDATE: Deborah Turness Has Been Named President Of NBC News, But Many Others In Media Are Out Of A Job
- Uncle Sam Stings Mary J. Blige With $3.4 Million Tax Lien
- Currently Trending: The Bustier Top (Don’t Call It A Comeback!)
- Michelle Obama Is Basically Over Her Bangs, Puts Them To The Side
- ‘Rich Soil’ Under Fire: Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Face Potential Lawsuit By NY Governor
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Eva Longoria Gets Our Attention In Orange Emilio Pucci
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.