She definitely seems to have a thing for athletes.
- MN Business
- Green Jobs Gain Popularity In The Market: How You Can Plant A Seed In This Job Sector
- Court Finds Abercrombie & Fitch Company Hollister Violated Americans With Disabilities Act
- A Recovering Housing Market Is Leading To A Daunting Rental Market
- Grubbin’ On A Budget: How To Eat Well On $50 A Week
- In April, Guests On Cable Evening News Programs Were Overwhelmingly White Males
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.