Who Saldana is may be clear to her, but her understanding of who Nina Simone was and from where the criticism stems appears to be minimal.
- MN Business
- Oklahoma’s Republican Senators Opposed Money For FEMA, Assistance To Victims Of Hurricane Sandy
- Despite Online Popularity, World Nutella Day Has Come To An End
- ‘Where My Dogs At’ Pet App Connects Animal Lovers
- Putting Prayers Into Action: How You Can Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- For Gay Couples, Love Comes With Added Cost
- StyleBlazer Man Of The Day: Kevin McCall
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- Get The Look: Cara Delevingne-Inspired Graphic Crop Tops (For The Demure Girl)
- Black Is Beautiful: Cora Emmanuel, Maria Borges Pose For ‘CR Fashion Book’
- Flower Power: Liberty of London Collaborates With Levi’s
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.