We understand that they want to enhance their, ahem, natural beauty but when you start to look like an entirely different person, you’ve gone way too far.
- MN Business
- This Summer, The Smithsonian Celebrates Black Fashion
- Emory University Acquires Papers of Fashion And Business Trailblazer, Ophelia DeVore
- Thrifty Generation: Millennials Are Stashing Their Cash Instead Of Living On Credit
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Please Don’t Kill My Vibe — Or Budget: Brands To Consider For Affordable Bridal Party Attire
- Zoe Saldana Doesn’t Fault ‘Allure’ For Telling Readers Her Actual Weight
- You’re Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Selita Ebanks Wears Two Gorgeous Dresses In Cannes, Poses With Socialite Designer
- 5 Quick & Easy Celeb-Inspired Hair Ideas For Memorial Day Weekend
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.